Prolanthropy Seeks Programs Manager|
August 28th, 2013
Our vision is to be our industry’s leader in philanthropic and event management services by providing the finest, most advance portfolio of experts, relationships and services our industry has to offer.
JOB DESCRIPTION, PROGRAM MANAGER
Position is open at the Headquarters of Prolanthropy in Florence, Kentucky. The reach of the Prolanthropy Managed Programs Group is international in scope. This is an excellent opportunity to work within the world of sports management and sports marketing.
- Responsible for the development and management of the Managed Programs for up to 10-12 clients, including management of vendors, volunteers, program logistics, fulfilling sponsorship agreements, communication to Foundation teams and boards.
- Manage or oversee aspects of the strategic and tactical program operations plan including, but not limited to, budget creation, contract negotiation, site selection, coordination of attendee & speaker registration, agenda scheduling, audio/visual set-up, communications & IT needs, food & beverage selection, invitation process, staffing, on-site set-up and logistics.
- Develop and manage the production timelines for the various programs, including scheduling of deadlines, print production deadlines, venue cut-off dates and other event milestones. Serve as the liaison to charity manager on the registration tracking and management of events.
- Develop and manage budgets, working closely through program development and execution to manage cost control
- Interface with numerous external vendors including suppliers, venues, hospitals and education partners.
- Complete and organize post-program data, budgets and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Development and implement evaluation processes for each program.
- Apprise leadership team of customer or competitor situations.
- Ability to seek new opportunities to develop a program plan that is specific to the market or client.
If you possess the requirements noted above, please forward your resume along with a cover letter that to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
- A 4-year college degree
- Demonstrated success in implementing effective program/event management strategies
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and strong planning, organizational, research and budgeting skills
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete multiple tasks, with attention to detail
- Ability to travel within United States, Canada and Mexico, up to 35% travel
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in grant writing is a plus.
Prolanthropy offers a unique team work environment and the opportunity to collaborate in creating opportunities for successful individuals to share their success and gain positive exposure through their charitable efforts.